Trulli Italy in Puglia


Martina Franca

Back to properties

This stylish trullo, sleeping 4-6 people, is set in the countryside just 3km south of the beautiful baroque town of Martina Franca and is just half an hours drive from both the Adriatic and Ionian coasts. The property is made up of a traditional trullo and a newly built lamia. The trullo has been lovingly restored, including unique mosaics inspired by churches in the local vicinity. The adjoining lamia, with its traditional curved ceilings, comprises of two double bedrooms, a spacious bathroom and a utility room. Outside the terrace provides a perfect place to relax and enjoy al fresco dining and is further enhanced with the new addition of an 8x4m swimming pool.

Bedrooms Master bedroom with hand-made iron king size bed, stylish dressing table, and a clothes rail. The second bedroom has two pretty iron beds with bedding available for two singles or one double bed, a wardrobe and chest of drawers. Both bedrooms have oak French doors which open onto the terrace.
Bathrooms A stunning and spacious bathroom with large shower cubicle, wash basin, bidet, WC and heated towel rail.
Living rooms Living area with comfortable sofa bed, and set within an alcove is an extendable dining table with six chairs. A wood-burning stove is available for use in the winter months when required (there is a £50 per week surcharge for this).
Kitchen Fully equipped modern kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, double sink and fridge. Beautiful local ceramic crockery and plenty of glasses. Features a stunning mosaic splashback.
Other Rooms Utility room with washing machine, local information, games and books.
Cleaning & Linen Towels and linen are included and the property is cleaned once per week as standard. Additional maid service is available on request at an agreed price to be paid locally.
Outside Large terrace with two comfortable sun-loungers, large parasol, extendable wood/metal dining table and six chairs. With views of classic Puglian countryside and its many olive trees, wild flowers and rich sienna-coloured soil, the sun-loungers and parasol make it a perfect place to relax, and lanterns are provided for candlelit al fresco dining.
Distances Situated in a quiet countryside location but just 10 minutes from delightful Martina Franca and 25 mins from the bustling port of Taranto. 85 mins from Bari airport and 60 mins from Brindisi airport. 30 mins to the beach on either the Adriatic or Ionian coasts.


Rental Rates

Price per Week - 2019 Up to 4 people
1st to 30th May £1050
1st to 31st June £1150
1st to 31st July £1350
1st to 31st August £1450
1st to 30th September £1050
1st to 31st October £950

* Please note – during colder months if the gas central heating is required an additional £100 per week fuel surcharge will become payable.


Booking notes

Prices shown are for 1-4 people, for 5-6 people there is an additional charge of £100 per week. A deposit of 30% of the total holiday cost is payable upon confirmation of reservation, the remaining 70% to be paid at least 8 weeks prior to holiday commencement. If booking is made 8 weeks or less from holiday date the full holiday cost is payable immediately.

Damage Deposit

Prior to your holiday a deposit of £200 will be requested against potential damage caused to the property during your stay. This deposit will be returned to you in full immediately after your holiday should no such damages have occurred.

Changeover Day

Flexible changeover days and arrival and departure times.

Current Availability

Please contact us for up to date availability on this property.

Martina Franca

Back to properties

Booking form Contact us Back to Top Terms and conditions