Trulli Italy in Puglia


Ceglie Messapica

Back to properties

A modern two bedroom two bathroom trulli in which the stylish accommodation also extends to the outside, with a superb fully equipped external kitchen adjacent to the oval swimming pool, ensuring you can spend as much time as possible in the sunshine. Available to sleep up to 6 people, the property is situated in a peaceful country location but is just a short 5minute drive from the town of Ceglie Messapica, famous locally for its excellent choice of restaurants and pizzerias. Full central heating and air conditioning make the property suitable for holidays all year round.

Bedrooms Two double bedrooms, both en-suite, decorated in neutral tones to be in keeping with the original stone. Either bedroom can be made as a double or twin room, and both have double doors opening out onto a sun terrace. The third bedroom is in the extension and has an electrically operated double sofa bed. This room overlooks the verandah and can be used as a bedroom or sitting room. The large floor to ceiling retractable doors provide a beautiful view out over the patio to the pool. A cot and highchair are also available.
Bathrooms The two bathrooms are en-suite to the bedrooms. One bathroom has a bath with shower over, twin washbasins, bidet and toilet, whilst the other has a shower, washbasin and toilet.
Living rooms Living/dining area with double sofabed (note, not suitable to sleep 2 large adults), cd player, dining table and chairs. Sun room with large sofabed.
Kitchen Well-equipped modern fitted kitchen with ample storage space, oven, hob, microwave oven (winter only), fridge, dishwasher and washing machine.
Cleaning & Linen Towels and linen are provided. The property is cleaned prior to arrival and after departure. Additional maid service can be arranged on request, at an agreed price to be paid locally.
Outside The trullo has two special external features, ensuring you can spend as much time as possible outside in the Summer months. As well as the lovely oval swimming pool, approximately 9 x 6 metres, with its surrounding sun terrace with loungers, you will find a superb fully functioning outdoor covered kitchen. This second kitchen, adjacent to the pool, has all mod cons, including a pizza oven, barbeque, hob, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and sink, and is fully equipped with its own pots, pans, utensils and pool safe dishes and glasses. The property is in a private location, set in 1.5 hectares of land and surrounded by olive, almond, fig and pomegranate trees. Please note that whilst this is a private property with its own private pool, it does share the same driveway as MIMT5 which is located approx 200 yards away.
Distances The property is located in a quiet country lane just a short 5-10 minute drive from the ‘gastronomic town’ of Ceglie Messapica, famous locally for its excellent selection of restaurants and pizzerias. The Adriatic coast with its many fine beaches is less than a 20km drive from the trulli.


Rental Rates

Price per Week - 2018 Up to 8 people
28th March to 11th April £1000
11th April to 25th April £950
25th April to 6th June £1035
6th June to 11th July £1490
11th July to 12th September £2530
12th September to 3rd October £1295
3rd October to 7th November  £920
  • Electricity to the value of 75 Euros per week is included
  • Payment can be made in Euros.  Please enquire for prices
  • Please note Smoking is not allowed in this trulli
  • Property can be rented with two other trulli just 150 and 80 metres away, each with private pool, for a total capacity of 16-18 people, please enquire for availability
  • Trulli are close to Hotel Fontenina with gourmet restaurant and spa.  Transportation can be arranged for dinner groups.


Booking notes

A deposit of 30% of the total holiday cost is payable within 2 weeks of booking being made, the remaining 70% to be paid at least 28 days prior to holiday commencement. If booking is made 28 days or less from holiday date the full holiday cost is payable immediately.

Electricity to the value of €75 is included in the above prices. Consumption over this amount is charged according to a meter reading at €0.35 per unit – payable locally to the caretaker on departure.
Prices include gas with the exception of the months when central heating is required and this is then metered.

Damage Deposit

A cash security deposit of 450 Euro is payable on arrival at the property. This deposit will be returned to you in full at the end of your holiday assuming no damages have occurred.

Changeover Day

Saturday preferred, however flexible changeover days subject to availability.

Current Availability

Please contact us for up to date availability on this property.

Ceglie Messapica

Back to properties

Booking form Contact us Back to Top Terms and conditions