Trulli Italy in Puglia


Ceglie Messapica

Back to properties

A charming, spacious three-bedroom trullo set in 10 private hectares of olives and fruit trees. The property consists of a main building with 6 preserved cones. It will sleep six comfortably in the three air-conditioned bedrooms. It has a large living area with arched stone ceiling which blends in with the fully exposed traditional stonework. The kitchen is fully equipped and modern. Outside there is plentiful seating and areas for dining, sunbathing and, importantly in the summer, shading. The large 13x5m pool is surrounded by ample terracing and its proximity to the building make supervising children easier. Alfresco dining is a must in the warmer months, especially as, by nightfall, the property is enchantingly lit up. Ceglie Messapica and the most well-known city of Ostuni with their many restaurants are within easy driving distance.

Bedrooms Bedroom 1: King bed beneath a trullo cone.

Bedroom 2: King bed with en suite bathroom.

Bedroom 3: Twin

Lounge: Double sofa bed

Cot available on request

Hairdryers can be found in the bedrooms, and all 3 x bedrooms contain air con. Mosquito netting on all interior doors. Door are cast iron and provide ‘black-out’ experience to help sleep.
Bathrooms 2 x Bathrooms.

Bathroom 1 (Main bathroom):
Shower set in original stonework

Bathroom 2 (En-suite):
Living rooms 1 main large opening plan living area.
2 x sofas and armchair can comfortably seat 6-8. 32-inch flat screen TV. DVD player and collection of DVDs. Play Station 2 and games. Collection of board games and books also available.

Kitchen Open plan fitted kitchen and dining area for 8. Sink and dishwasher. Fridge/freezer. Gas hob and electric fan oven with grill. Ice and coffee machine. Well stocked with equipment/utensils. Highchair available.
Other Rooms Utility Room: Washing machine in alcove of trulli bathroom. Clothes drying rack, pegs. Iron/ironing board.

Cleaning & Linen Bed lined and towels are included. 1 x bath towel, 1 x hand towel and 1 x pool towel provided per person. White towels for interior, Turquoise towels for pool use. The property is cleaned on change-over. For those staying for 2 weeks or more, a mid-stay clean can be requested.
Outside Situated off the beaten track in the heart of the tranquil countryside. The trullo sits within its own grounds.

Private 13 x 5m pool with diving board. The proximity of the pool to the building make childcare easier but children must always be supervised. Pool is cleaned regularly.

Stylish pergolas attached to the property provide ideal shade for sunbathing and outdoor dining.

6 x sun loungers provided by the pool

Outside seating area sits 8 comfortably. Surrounded by wonderful lavender and rosemary bushes.

Outside BBQ with all essential equipment, including fish grill.

There is a plentiful patio area and high-quality garden furniture. Set in 10 hectares of olive and fruit trees and provide delightful rural views. Please help yourself to any fresh figs, almonds, and pears that might be in season.

Further Details Complimentary welcome basket on arrival.
Off-road parking for cars
Wifi (wireless internet)
Pets welcome
Arched glass window in hallway over looks pool area
No smoking in the interior
Distances Ceglie Messapica – 5km (nearest supermarket can be found here)
Ostuni – 11km
Beach – 25 km
Golf course San Domenico Golf Course (challenging 8-hole golf course with superb views over the Adriatic Sea)– 45km
UNESCO World Heritage site of Alberobello – 35km

Local Information Recommended restaurants:
List of recommended restaurants found in handbook at the property

Recommended attractions:
Matera caves
Boat/catamaran hire in nearby Polignano a Mare for approx. 50 euros per person.


Rental Rates

Price per Week - 2021  
March (opening of season) to 3rd July 2021 £1,925
3rd July to 4th September 2021 £2,365
4th September to 2nd October 2021 £1,925
2nd October to close of season  £1,155

NB detail any charges in addition to the above prices ie heating, when pool is closed etc. 


Booking notes

A deposit of 30% of the total holiday cost is payable immediately upon booking confirmation. The remaining 70% to be paid at least 28 days prior to your holiday commencement. If booking is made within 28 days of your arrival the full holiday cost is payable immediately.

Damage Deposit

Prior to your holiday a deposit of £200 will be requested against potential damage caused to the property during your stay. This deposit will be returned to you in full immediately after your holiday should no such damages have occurred.

Changeover Day

Flexible but Saturday preferred. Departure desired usually by 10am.

Current Availability

Please contact us for up to date availability on this property

Ceglie Messapica

Back to properties

Booking form Contact us Back to Top Terms and conditions