Trulli Italy in Puglia



Back to properties

Well situated in a quiet country lane between the towns of Martina Franca, Locorotondo and Alberobello, Trullo Noci has accommodation to comprise of a living area, dining area and kitchen, each set beneath the lovely exposed stone trullo cones and with exposed stone walls and archways, 2 double bedrooms, a bathroom and a utility room. The property is gas centrally heated and double glazed and therefore is available for rental all year round.

Bedrooms Main bedroom has a double bed, bedside cabinets with lights over, built-in wardrobes, wicker chair, radiator, window to the front, and French doors opening to the side with steps leading down to a patio area. The second bedroom has twin beds which can be made in to a double, a chest of drawers, radiator and 2 windows to the side.
Bathrooms With bath, separate shower cubicle, circular wash basin with mirror over, WC and bidet. Heated towel rail, window to the rear.
Living rooms Living area with feature open fireplace, sofa and chairs, coffee table, radiators and a window to the front. Dining area with table and 4 chairs and a window seat, radiator and a door to the front patio area. These living areas have lovely exposed stone walls, archways and cones.
Kitchen Set beneath an exposed stone trullo cone, the well-equipped kitchen area has marble roll-top worksurfaces with inset sink unit and inset gas hob with electric oven beneath, storage cupboards and drawers, built-in shelving, fridge, window to side.
Other Rooms Utility room with washing machine, gas boiler, WC, corner wash basin, radiator and a window with view towards the hilltop town of Locorotondo.
Cleaning & Linen Towels and linen are provided and these are changed once per week as standard. The property is thoroughly cleaned before each guests arrival, and additional maid service is available on request at an agreed price to be paid locally.
Outside There are 2 patio areas on separate levels and joined by steps, to the front and side of the trullo. The large grounds of the property are enclosed by dry stone walling and are filled with various fruit and nut trees, especially walnut trees after which the trullo takes its name. A gated driveway provides off-road parking for 2-3 vehicles.
Distances Trullo Noci is situated in a quiet country lane yet is just 7km from the nearest towns of Martina Franca and Locorotondo and 10km from Alberobello. Beaches on both the Adriatic and the Ionian coasts can be reached within 45 minutes, whilst the airports at Bari and Brindisi are each just over an hours drive.


Rental Rates

Price per Week - 2018 Up to 4 people
1st May to 31st May £600
1st June to 30th June £700
1st July to 31st August £800
1st September to 30th September £700
1st October to 31st October £600

* Please note – during colder months if the gas central heating is required an additional €100 per week fuel surcharge will become payable locally.  In the summer months if Air Conditioning is required a supplement of £100 per week will become payable locally.


Booking notes

A deposit of 30% of the total holiday cost is payable upon confirmation of reservation, the remaining 70% to be paid at least 8 weeks prior to holiday commencement. If booking is made 8 weeks or less from holiday date the full holiday cost is payable immediately.

Damage Deposit

Prior to your holiday a deposit of £100 will be requested against potential damage caused to the property during your stay. This deposit is to be paid at the same time as the balance payment and will be returned to you in full immediately after your holiday should no such damages have occurred.

Changeover Day

Saturday but at some times of the year there may be some flexibility

Current Availability

Please contact us for up to date availability on this property.


Back to properties

Booking form Contact us Back to Top Terms and conditions