Trulli Italy in Puglia


Pezze di Greco

Back to properties

This 3 coned trullo is situated on a hillside giving superb panoramic views over ancient olive groves and down to the Adriatic coast. The accommodation, which can sleep up to 6 people, has been refurbished in traditional style and comprises of a living area with double sofa bed, kitchen, double bedroom and shower room. A sun terrace provides panoramic views and has a table, sunloungers and sunshades. Adjoining the trullo is a separate double bedroom accessed by its own external door, which has a wardrobe, and alcove with toilet and washbasin. This room also has it own outside seating area. Trullo Monte Zuzzo is located approximately 7 kilometres from the coast and the same distance from the popular town of Cisternino.

Bedrooms The double bedroom in the trullo has niches and recesses in the walls to act as a wardrobe and bedside tables, and a wooden chest of drawers behind which is a storage recess for bulky items such as suitcases. The separate bedroom (please see price table below for additional cost) adjoins the trullo and is accessed via its own external door. This bedroom has a wardrobe and a curtained alcove with toilet and washbasin. (The living area of the trullo also has a double sofa bed).
Bathrooms The bathroom in the trullo has a shower and a white suite comprising of a washbasin, toilet and bidet.
Living rooms With table and chairs, recesses, shelving, clothes hook and a double sofabed.
Kitchen The kitchen has a gas hob, a fridge with freezer compartment, sink with mixer tap, and shelved areas for crockery, food etc.
Cleaning & Linen Towels and linen are provided and the property is cleaned once per week as standard.
Outside The trullo has a sun terrace which allows superb panoramic views over ancient olive groves and to the Adriatic coast beyond. The sun terrace has a table, sunloungers and sunshades. The separate bedroom also has its own small separate seating area with furniture carved in stone and surrounded by plants such as rosemary, caper and bay. Occupiers of the separate bedroom also have access to an outside shower.
Further Details The owner of the trullo is a professional chef with over 20 years experience and on request he can provide you with typical local Puglian dishes. Three separate menus are available (fish, meat, and vegetable based) which all include antipasti, fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, and home made sweets. Prices for this special service are between 18 and 24 euros per person.
Distances The trullo is located in a quiet country lane and is just 7km from the Adriatic coast. The nearest small town, Pezze di Greco is just 3km, whilst the popular town of Cisternino is just 7km away. The “White City” of Ostuni is just 15km, whilst the Itria Valley towns of Locorotondo, Martina Franca and Alberobello can each be reached in just a half an hour drive. Please visit our Places to Visit page for more information about these and the many other places to see in Puglia.


Rental Rates

Prices per week

Trullo 2 persons

(in euro)

Trullo 4 persons

(in euro)

Trullo+Separate Bedroom (6 persons)

(in euro)

Separate Bedroom

(in euro)

1st July–29th July 520 580 780 230
29th July–2nd Sept 570 630 850 250
All other times 460 520 700 200

You may wish to rent the trullo for 2 people and the separate bedroom, for example, for another couple.  In that case, add the price of the trullo for 2 people + the separate bedroom.


Booking notes

A deposit of 30% of the total holiday cost is payable within 2 weeks of booking being made, the remaining 70% to be paid at least 14 days prior to holiday commencement. If booking is made 14 days or less from holiday date the full holiday cost is payable immediately. Payment to be made in sterling to our UK bank account.

Changeover Day

Flexible changeover days and arrival and departure times.

Current Availability

Please contact us for up to date availability on this property.

Pezze di Greco

Back to properties

Booking form Contact us Back to Top Terms and conditions