Trulli Italy in Puglia

ILPT4

Cisternino

Back to properties


Located on the outskirts of the beautiful little village of Pascarosa, between Ostuni and Martina Franca, this well renovated trullo provides accommodation to comprise of a living/dining area, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The trullo has stone flooring throughout and lovely exposed stone archways, and is set within its own grounds of 4 acres of ancient olive trees. Guests can enjoy free use of a large swimming pool in the nearby village.

Bedrooms Main bedroom with double bed and double doors opening to outside. The second bedroom has twin beds and a window to the rear. Both bedrooms have a wardrobe storage area within a niche, hanging and shelving space, display niches, radiator, and are both set beneath the trullo cones.
Bathrooms With shower, wash basin on marble plinth, bidet and WC. Heated towel rail, shelved cabinet and vaulted ceiling.
Living rooms Living area with cast-iron woodburning stove, sofa, cushioned seating niches, table with 4 chairs, radiator, television, radio, cd player, exposed stone archways.
Kitchen Marble worktop with inset 4 ring gas hob and circular stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Beneath the worktop is a storage cupboard, washing machine and dishwasher. In the kitchen area is also an electric oven and a refrigerator.

The kitchen sits beneath a small cone and also has a window giving a pleasant outlook.
Cleaning & Linen Towels and linen are included and the property is cleaned once per week as standard. Additional maid service is available on request at an agreed price to be paid locally.
Outside The trullo stands within its own grounds of approximately 4 acres of ancient olive trees, figs, almonds, pomegranates and other fruit trees. Sweeping views of distant hilltop villages can be enjoyed from the grounds, as well as from the trullo itself. The property has a patio with shaded dining area and beneath one ancient olive tree is a feature outside shower (hot and cold!). There is a large 'plunge pool' in the garden for use by children and adults alike. Please note, guests of the trullo can enjoy free use of a large swimming pool at a local Agriturismo in the nearby village of Pascarosa.
Distances The property is located on the outskirts of the beautiful village of Pascarosa, between the towns of Ostuni (9km) ‘la Citta Bianca’, with its white shining walls, and Martina Franca, an enchanting baroque town. The popular town of Cisternino is just 7km distant, whilst the Adriatic coastline is just 13km away. The airport at Brindisi is approximately 40 minutes away, whilst Bari airport is slightly further at approximately an hour.

 

Rental Rates

Price per Week - 2015 Maximum of 4 persons
8th April to 30th May £850
31st May to 4th July £950
5th July to 1st August £1050
2nd August to 12th September £1350
13th September to 3rd October £950
4th October to 20th December £700

* Electricity, heating and all cleaning is included. However during Winter months an optional extra may be charged if consumption is above £50 per week


 

Booking notes

A deposit of 40% of the total holiday cost is payable upon confirmation of reservation, the remaining 60% to be paid at least 8 weeks prior to holiday commencement. If booking is made 8 weeks or less from holiday date the full holiday cost is payable immediately.

Damage Deposit

A refundable £200 security deposit is payable along with the final balance payment. This deposit will be returned in full after your departure assuming that no damages have been caused.

Changeover Day

Saturday changeover day is preferred.

Current Availability

Please contact us for up to date availability on this property.

Cisternino

Back to properties

Booking form Contact us Back to Top Terms and conditions